• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ilmari Niskanen (Welcome)

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He’s a solid to good player is Ilmari. Yes he has the occasional poor game but people who call him shit are, frankly, moronic.

JGrecian23

He’s a solid to good player is Ilmari. Yes he has the occasional poor game but people who call him shit are, frankly, moronic.
Haha happy to be a ***** here and say he he is proper dog shit as a player. Offers nothing except running a lot which a labrador would do.

No end product going forward and poor defensively. Other than that, he is Messi.

Obviously the manager of Finland has a different opinion than some of those on here.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Obviously the manager of Finland has a different opinion than some of those on here.
Yeah, but what does the manager of Finland know about football?

😄

Yeah, but what does the manager of Finland know about football?

😄
Maybe we'll find out when they play Wales later in the month?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Maybe we'll find out when they play Wales later in the month?
We'll all be Finnish won't we? 🙂

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't Niskanen miss a match or two for Finland with his shoulder problem? I would like to see him start and more importantly get through the match intact, but the Finland manager might have other ideas.

JCWhoosh

Hi reminds me of a poor James Miller. Works his socks off but don't really know what his best position is. He had a better game on Saturday and is a likeable squad player. Just wish he had a better end product but hope it will come soon.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't Niskanen miss a match or two for Finland with his shoulder problem? I would like to see him start and more importantly get through the match intact, but the Finland manager might have other ideas.
We'll all be Finnish won't we? 🙂

Will he be a Starter or a Finnisher?

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hi reminds me of a poor James Miller. Works his socks off but don't really know what his best position is. He had a better game on Saturday and is a likeable squad player. Just wish he had a better end product but hope it will come soon.
Not a James Milner... Heaven forfend. He has a lot of energy, covers a lot of ground, is aggressive and probably a bit of a nightmare to play against... I'm hoping we'll see more quality from him as time goes on. Its looking promising on that front, the past couple of games. I like us off the ball with players like Niskanen, Aitcheson, Harris, Harper... Guys who harry and want to have a bit of a nibble... Means we can win it higher up the pitch and teams don't have an easy afternoon. This was a real weakness of ours when we had Scott in the side.