• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is Adams picking teams to lose matches?

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think they'll turn it around soon.

Instead of shipping goals and not scoring much they'll start to not score much and ship goals.

Stelios

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted :(

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Normal service will resume shortly.

Grecian2K

Unfortunately, when they went to roll out the open top bus for today's celebratory parade they found that the wheels had all rusted tight.

STURTZ

Too depressed to post.

ExeterCityLad

I try to stay clear of Pasoti, but that and Argyle Talk Democratic are great reads after their 3-0 thumping against Swindon reserves at HP last night, especially when they had the same defence in their starting eleven that they were all praising so much on the weekend.

STURTZ

I try to stay clear of Pasoti, but that and Argyle Talk Democratic are great reads after their 3-0 thumping against Swindon reserves at HP last night, especially when they had the same defence in their starting eleven that they were all praising so much on the weekend.
Swindon made eight (yes eight!) changes to their first team and pasted a sorry Argyle featuring many of the players that Adams is complaining about being injured. Times look tough for our south west Devon chums!

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Swindon made eight (yes eight!) changes to their first team and pasted a sorry Argyle featuring many of the players that Adams is complaining about being injured. Times look tough for our south East Cornish chums!
Edited for factuals.

STURTZ

We don't want 'em!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rugby taking over the airwaves this evening only footie program on Talksport2. This was literally taken over by Argigle fans who want so the end of Adams. Also saying that this afternoon he did a Tisdale to their fans.