• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is it all a smokescreen??

All this talk of Paul Jones being allowed to move has made all the talk of Ryan Harley go very quiet, is it a smokescreen to disquise any news good or bad??

Holahoop

All this talk of Paul Jones being allowed to move has made all the talk of Ryan Harley go very quiet, is it a smokescreen to disquise any news good or bad??

Ryan is going to another country. One that serves up a good sunday lunch !!!

Holahoop

Ryan is going to another country. One that serves up a good sunday lunch !!!
I'm now going to reply to my own post. Its to a club that has always liked our manager

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I'm now going to reply to my own post. Its to a club that has always liked our manager
All dem swans by the sea...

ralph

Too much reading between the lines...

Tim Long

Or is all the talk of Jones and Harley leaving a smokescreen to cover the departure of Dunne/ Taylor/ Sercombe etc etc ?

***Laughs like Count von Count from Sesame Street***

Holahoop

Too much reading between the lines...
Check the swansea site. No smoke without water. He will sign for them in the next day or two.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Check the swansea site. No smoke without water. He will sign for them in the next day or two.
I wouldn't put too much money on that when you consider Leon Britton has just gone back there from Sheffield United.

scfcjack

I wouldn't put too much money on that when you consider Leon Britton has just gone back there from Sheffield United.
Leon Britton is a totally different type of player, very much a defensive midfielder with little to no goal threat.

What is the general feeling of Harley on here? Would be be able to make to step up to the championship in your opinions?

Jack in peace.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
What is the general feeling of Harley on here?
He wears Ugg boots. You don't want him.