• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is Project 6000 and sustainability in L1 compatible with selling our "Gems"?

tonykellowfan

Stick it up £10 then.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Standard response, totally ignores the fact that £2 raise per entry could raise us an extra £12000 per home game, I'm sure we could have a whip round for you Ant. You'll always be popular if you advocate no price rise, it's when the product begins to suffer or fails to grow that people get angry and stop turning up, probably go and watch the chiefs!
As I've said before, everyone wants growth and quality but stand around with their gobs open scratching their lycre clad arses when it comes to finding ways to pay for it.
God help us if we ever did make The Championship, our "support" would just melt away.
Yes, standard response, as is yours. You advocate encouraging supporters to put more money into the club, yet when invited to do so yourself you give a list of reasons why everyone else should be doing it. Typical all talk and no action.

STURTZ

Should point out that I'm just talking about keeping up with inflation, not going all Cheifs! Seems a standard business requirement to me, why should City be any different?
Although looking into the costs of moving up to the Championships might be interesting, might have to give up your seat Ant!

Last edited:

Spoonz Red E

We should be maximising our newfound popularity with season ticket price rises IMO.

We're too cheap.
From the Season Ticket thread ...
So you're going to Mexico?
Is that what moving to the Stanno Stand is also referred to?
Good move.
They'll peso much more.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
1% is pointless, an extra 4 quid. It is good PR to say that the prices are staying the same, so may actually result in more STs being sold
Exactly this. A rise in prices won't necessarily mean an increase in revenue.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
As we seem to sell out quite often now, would introducing game categories make sense? Barrow at home, dip the prices to try to keep it full, Wrexham at home, milk the Hollywood daytrippers?

denzel

As we seem to sell out quite often now, would introducing game categories make sense? Barrow at home, dip the prices to try to keep it full, Wrexham at home, milk the Hollywood daytrippers?
The problem is we seem to sell out most games, even Stevenage was largely sold out I believe, so when do you do the offer?

iscalad

I think that may be against the rules.

denzel

I think that may be against the rules.
clubs can reduce prices for individual games (Bolton last season) or can introduce categories. I believe the only rule is that away fans have to be charged no more than the home fans for similar accommodation (I.e if it's 21 quid for us on the Bank it's the same for them)

Boyo

Am I right in thinking that non-season ticket prices, have not yet been announced?