• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is there a sushi bar?

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Unaccustomed as I am to attending games in the nether regions of the football pyramid, does the away end have a Sushi bar these days?

I usually don't like the 'Devon Derby' but I have a sneaky feeling this one will be better than the last few we've all witnessed.

The honour of St Aimless hosting Devon's top team doesn't happen that often so I hope we all enjoy the atmosphere without singing nasty songs (both sides).

Whatever happens, let's remember 'It's only football' and there are more serious things to think about.

After all, I have a holiday coming up.

(devil)

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good chance the away end WILL smell of rotting fish, it usually does when you salty sea slimers turn up.

Please try and dress up smart, wipe your feet and wash behind your ears before arrival, we've got some important people visiting the town and we don't want it looking like a travellers circus.