• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

its not so bad

tagz

I repeat,4 in a row (y)

When are you Greeks joining the (cake)
Luke Young seems like he is doing well for you.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
I repeat,4 in a row (y)

When are you Greeks joining the (cake)
Never my friend, you should know your place!!

Luke Young seems like he is doing well for you.
Young is thriving at Plainmoor. Big, big mistake by Sheridan to let him go. Hargreaves putting a bit of faith and responsibility his way, with the captaincy, is paying dividends. He will go on to play for clubs a lot better than Plymouth Argyle and thankfully, it will be us who pocket the windfall. He can be as good as O'Kane if he puts his mind to it.

Never my friend, you should know your place!!
I fear it is pretty nailed on that you lots will be down here, next season. What I hadn't counted on, was the possibility that we might pass you, on our way back up.

motorservices

What I hadn't counted on, was the possibility that we might pass you, on our way back up.
LMFAO

This has to be the most DELUDED post of the year so far

Silver fox

LMFAO

This has to be the most DELUDED post of the year so far
They should go back onto the Non League forums IMO..

Banksy

Nope but we now how it feels to be in the league, and for what its worth id rather be us than you :p

football league and you ****ed it up, football league and you ****ed it up

i am only joking, and if things dont change quick up here we will be joining you next season
Careful , there's a good chance they may pass us going up as we go down. One thing is for sure , with Tisdale the proverbial albatross around our neck , I reckon they have a much better chance of going up than we have of avoiding going down.

motorservices

Careful , there's a good chance they may pass us going up as we go down. One thing is for sure , with Tisdale the proverbial albatross around our neck , I reckon they have a much better chance of going up than we have of avoiding going down.
i dont disagree that we do look like going down, actually id say we are nailed on for the drop, that said i dont think they will come up this season, that league is so strong and after a few games its hard to call, like last season, after 13 games we were top (for around 15mins) from then onwards we went to ****

graiser

Young is thriving at Plainmoor. Big, big mistake by Sheridan to let him go. Hargreaves putting a bit of faith and responsibility his way, with the captaincy, is paying dividends. He will go on to play for clubs a lot better than Plymouth Argyle and thankfully, it will be us who pocket the windfall. He can be as good as O'Kane if he puts his mind to it.
No mistake at all pal, your measuring him against Vanarama ( or whatever that leagues called) opposition, but I genuinely hope he does do well

There is the standard of opposition to consider but I just suspect that he is a confidence player and probably at a smaller club like Torquay, a bit less pressure, someone (Hargreaves) showing a lot of faith in him, he is the right environment to thrive. Having watched enough of League 2 football in my lifetime, Young is currently playing like a player with the potential to play a lot higher.