• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jack Fitzwater

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Crazy how in 18 months he goes from being linked to Newcastle to signing for us...
TBF there was an article linking Kegs to Man City prior to us signing him 😂

Think it's partly because clubs want some seniors playing the u21s to basically be there to fill the gaps

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I love the way the article referred to joining Newcastle as 'moving South'

I know that that its true, I just had never heard Newcastle be described as Southern.

Colesman Ballz

I know that that its true, I just had never heard Newcastle be described as Southern.
We have sung "You dirty northern barstewards" at Brighton ! :)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

Having just spent a few days with family in Berwick-upon-Tweed, I can confirm that Newcastle upon Tyne is in the south. ;)

arthur

Carlisle fans used to think we were French and we knew we were

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Carlisle fans used to think we were French and we knew we were
A Carlisle fan once asked me outside the club shop "Is there buttie bar int ground?" to which I replied "I'm sorry?" and he said "buttie bar, is there alt int ground?" I responded with yes, but on reflection I wished I'd said "we have a number of catering establishments within the stadia"

CC

Sounds like he’s had his problems too

milts

Is Jack fit now? Was in the squad for a few weeks but left out for the last 2 games.

Martin Weiler

Sounds like he’s had his problems too
Good on Jack for being so open. Brave move that will help many others. Very best wishes for managing your recovery, Jack. And well done Exeter City for all the support you have given.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds horrible wishing Jack all the best in his ongoing management of this condition and well done for going public