• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jack Sparkes

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks Pete. I also remember John Ferrier - funny how some names from the past just tend to stick.

STURTZ

Can you elaborate on that.
Sorry, thought I was posting on the "Where's your gran thread," apologies.

andrew p long

good call by IBA to start this thread. Apparently impressive last night:-

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team2/201718/july/weymouth-vs-exeter-city/

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Given squad number 30 for the 2017-18 season, which is a massive statement about a lad playing under 16s football last season..

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/teams/first-team/
Any idea how much he might feature this season? I've not seen this lad play yet so I'd be interested in hearing the views of those that have.

denzel

Any idea how much he might feature this season? I've not seen this lad play yet so I'd be interested in hearing the views of those that have.
Well he seems to have really impressed pre season so I imagine he will be kept in the youth side until November then farmed out on loan to Exwick Villa

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well he seems to have really impressed pre season so I imagine he will be kept in the youth side until November then farmed out on loan to Exwick Villa
Is he the same age group as Ampadu? If so then he won't be hampered by GCSEs I guess so potentially could feature more.

Or go on loan to Tedburn St Mary :D

iscalad

Is he the same age group as Ampadu? If so then he won't be hampered by GCSEs I guess so potentially could feature more.

Or go on loan to Tedburn St Mary :D
17 in September.

andrew p long

one of the good things about Tis statement about the squad was the message to Jack Sparkes 'you may well some game time, so you don't need to follow Ethan Ampadu ' .

Interesting that so many (7?) have been loaned out, so that Spakes (and archie collins?) don't have many players between them and the 18 for the match day squad

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's just come on, on the hour today for our first sub, so I'd say he's going to be getting some chances to impress in the league which would be superb for him and us...