• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

James Dunne - Run and run

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Short and sweet thread. For a string of games now, Dunney has impressed me hugely with his workrate and now he seems to have his own unique role in the team of hassling the oppo, breaking up play, looking menacing and generally firing up himself and those around him.

And I like it.

A lot.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

Well Dunne.[G]

UTC

The mighty Grecian

Was it Dunne who won the second tackle that led to the goal? if not who was it

thanks

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Sercombe! (After Logan initially)

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
:D

Logie had a big part to play in the winning goal footage 3 times...

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah it was good from sercs, ball bobbled free and he knew Logan was pushing up so he just knocks the first time ball up to him. Simple but crucial.

Now if only our back line would do the same. ;)

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Just watched it yet again! To be fair, dunne presses the player which forces te error.. Sercs then takes the loose ball..

Who cares? That's a great midfield moment however you look at it :)

LammieLammieLammie

:D

Nice one Joe,

Logie goes in for a 50/50
Which leads to a 40/60 Dunney... **hats off**
Which leads to a 50/50 Sercs....
Who looks up..

Forever7

I thought the back three were superb tonight. Credit to Billy Jones, who had his best game for us since his return. And for once, we looked like we may score from corners, such was the quality of his delivery. If Matt Taylor had been attacking them, we would have won that game long before we did, I am convinced by that.

Grecian_Jay

Quality battling from the midfield. Would not have happened if Noble had been in.

Dunney is a legend end of. I've said it before and I'll say it again, tie him down on a 3 year deal now!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I thought the back three were superb tonight. Credit to Billy Jones, who had his best game for us since his return. And for once, we looked like we may score from corners, such was the quality of his delivery. If Matt Taylor had been attacking them, we would have won that game long before we did, I am convinced by that.
Nailed on , was gonna start a thread praising Billy Jones , his corners simply superb...pace , whip and the right height to attack.....