• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joel Randall (to Peterborough)

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bolton have had a 6 figure bid for JR rejected apparently. I expect we have 20% so hope they go back in with a bigger bid.
Remember sell-ons are (usually) calculated based on any profit after the original sale price. Can't see Bolton paying enough to trigger us getting any more wedge.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah yeah good points. That’s a bummer. Although can’t see Peterborough selling for no profit. We may get 20% of about £250k in the end.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Toughsheet! And no, I’m not being rude.
Teamsheet surely 😉

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If anyone wants to talk about away travel then discuss on the Away Days forum which was created so that WoWs threads were not derailed.

Mid Devon Grecian

Ah yeah good points. That’s a bummer. Although can’t see Peterborough selling for no profit. We may get 20% of about £250k in the end.
He went from us for over a million. He’s now 24, an established Lg1 player who got 10 goals and 7 assists in a promotion chasing side last year.

I think you do Peterborough a disservice if you think he’d be sold for a smidge over what they paid for him as a young lad with 1 yr of regular footy in Lg2.

If Bolton think he’s a Champ level player they have to pay the going rate.

Bridgy 81

If anyone wants to talk about away travel then discuss on the Away Days forum which was created so that WoWs threads were not derailed.
I’ve been deleted again.
Although I don’t expect this post to stay here for very long.
Hopefully you’ll be equally vigilant with other’s infractions as a lot seems to pass you by.
I’ll have to look out for those and report them, although to be honest I probably won’t bother.

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bolton have had a 6 figure bid for JR rejected apparently. I expect we have 20% so hope they go back in with a bigger bid.
Daddy Randall will not be pleased! 🤣

SDRighton

Daddy Randall will not be pleased! 🤣
Adrian Randall, who to this day still holds the record for York City's highest transfer fee paid.

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Adrian Randall, who to this day still holds the record for York City's highest transfer fee paid.
Possibly.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member