• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

John and Di (EDGs)

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

An emotional day here at sjp and it's been lovely to see everyone from all walks of life, and many parts of the uk, showing their thoughts for Adam and the family.

I'd like to say a particular well done to John and Di who got here early this morning, and all day have been comforting people who need it. They've been saying all the right things and been brilliant today.

Plus the fans looking out for each other, young and old.

It's fantastic that glorious sunshine has been shining down on Adam too.

xx

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Here here, dunno who it was but there some woman there when I went this morning and she was just comforting people and helping out etc. She had blonde/white hair, whoever she was well done.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Jay - that sounds like Di. Both she and John are absolute salt of the earth types, wonderful people.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

It's a day where everyone just needs to help each other out. But I just feel these two people went that extra mile today and I think many will appreciate their kind words.

x

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jay that was Di. Great thanks to them both, along with everyone at the club, and all my friends who I have been with today.

Grecian_Jay

Well she is a top woman, I'm sure there are plenty of others up there as well but she was the only 1 I spoke to personally.

Oli

Di is a star, has been for years.

A'h John & Di - they loved Adam and his family and I believe they loved them back. Adam would have been very pleased that John & Di were at SJP for him today.
God Bless to you all from Essex

willandgrecian1978

Here Here

Di & John embody everything that is great about our football club. In a time where everyone is in a deep state of shock by what has happened to Stanno there are always people who are willing to give up their time and go out of their way to help others.

There were only a few people around earier when i visited the ground but Di & John were there to greet everyone who came in and made time to chat and comfort those who needed it. I must admit I was one of them.

Di & John you should be very proud!!!

Adrian

RIP Stanno