• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

John Yems Leaves The Club

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Athletic have had 12 managers in the last three years.
Not a good record!

Grecian1987

Let's hope the great man does not get screwed over at Grays, although I would put good money on it happening.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I *think* (without reading the link on t'previous page) that he was part of a 3-man set-up briefly at Grays, but all 3 have been sacked and one of them will be the new manager?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
He did have a spell at Grays a while ago, am sure he'll do a good job, and hope he gets it

GrecianInWales

Grays are an utter basket case. Think they had four managers last season, then they sacked their new manager before he'd even taken charge of one game, then this. The only reason they've not been relegated yet is because the Conference has teams worse than them.

Yems could do a good job there, if he's given longer than six weeks, which is unlikely. From what I've heard, Alan Lewer's likely to get it.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Grays are an utter basket case. Think they had four managers last season, then they sacked their new manager before he'd even taken charge of one game, then this. The only reason they've not been relegated yet is because the Conference has teams worse than them.

Yems could do a good job there, if he's given longer than six weeks, which is unlikely. From what I've heard, Alan Lewer's likely to get it.
ben watson was down for an edgs meeting last year and said he hated it there

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster

Seems like they are marking time until Stimson goes back there.

grecian2005

Peter Shreeves is taking charge on Saturday with a new manager being appointed wednesday

Well-known Exeweb poster

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
saw jack obersteller who was with us last season, score for grays today. glad the lads got a club and hope it works out for him