• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kieran Gets on His Bike for Pitch In

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fourteen year old City fantastic Kieran Saxton is the latest 'Grecian hero' to step forward to raise money for 'Pitch In For City', which aims to raise £150,000 to pay for the cost of a new pitch at St. James' Park next season.

Kieran, who lives in Exmouth, has supported Exeter City all his life and now wants to do his bit to raise money for 'Pitch-in' by cycling from Exmouth to St. James' Park on Saturday 12th June.

Along with a group of friends including Craig Forrester, Tom Pearcey, Jake Chudley, and Luke Lamy Kieran will start from Exmouth around 10.30am, and will cycle the 12-mile journey via Topsham before completing their effort at St. James Park.

Kieran is hoping that other City fans can either join him on the day by cycling and raising money for 'Pitch-in', or will help him through sponsoring his efforts.

Kieran said: "As a big City fan I would like to do my bit to help raise money for the new pitch and at the same time show my support for manager, Paul Tisdale.

"I'm really looking forward to our next League One adventure next season and am fully behind Paul Tisdale in all he does for our club. I would like to raise as much money as possible to back him and the team for next season".

You can help support Kieran and 'Pitch in for City' in two ways:

Firstly, if you would like to join Kieran on his 12 June bike ride and raise money for Pitch-in you will receive a limited edition 'Pitch-in for City' T-shirt. Please contact Tony Badcock on 07792 393442 or [email protected] for details of how you can join the Exmouth to Exeter bike ride.

Or you can help by sponsoring Kieran directly in the following ways:- by sending a cheque payable to 'Pitch-in for City' addressed to Tony Badcock, c/o Exeter City FC, St. James' Park, Exeter, EX4 6PX; by a cash or credit card donation via the Club Reception at St. James' Park, or by PayPal here

Grecian1966

Good on yer Kieran and all the lads from Exmuff!

Fred