• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ladies game is at 1:30pm today

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

v Exeter Phoenix. Playing at Wonford Sports Centre.

I can't make this one, but have fun if you do go.

I saw our right back yesterday, pushing a kitchen trolley through to hospitality. That'll make Credy feel better about their role within the club ;)

Good luck girls

Joe

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks Joe, had a message come through, and was going to put a thread, but you beat me to it.

I won't be there either, but anyone who has a couple of hours free, pop along and give the girls support.

Good luck Ladies

:)
[ecfc]

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
City Ladies won 11-0.

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
City Ladies won 11-0.
This is not getting at anyone but don't they always just thrash everyone? Are they just going up through the leagues as they are a new team?

SimonBB

This is not getting at anyone but don't they always just thrash everyone? Are they just going up through the leagues as they are a new team?
I believe so.

Bondy

I believe so.
Mystery solved, thanks Simon you are truly a fountain of knowledge

Yorkie

Thats good tho isnt it?:S

Bondy

Thats good tho isnt it?:S
Yeah of course it is

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bondy, when they merged with Collumpton Rangers, and restarted. They had to stop from the bottom of all the leagues. They are working their way up, and as you can see the scorelines reflect that they are still playing in a league way below their standard.

Kellie who is the captain, has expressed on here that it can be quite tedious playing teams and thrashing em every week. There's not many games left in this season. So they will more than likely get promoted, and see what next season brings.

Josh, I'm assuming you went. What did you think in general of the match

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Josh, I'm assuming you went. What did you think in general of the match
Actually I didn't. :$

A friend from College plays for Pheonix and she said that the City ladies controlled the whole game, from start to finish and could definitely see the difference in terms of fitness.