• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last home game - Cravat / Pork Pie Hat Day

Chief

For our last home game this season maybe we should make it a dress up/mufti day for a good cause.
I was thinking donate a few quid and all wear pork pie hats or cravats a la Tisdale our very own style guru.

Who's in? After a few beers the other night there's already 10 of us that are in for a laugh.

Join me.....

Last edited:

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
For our last home game this season maybe we should make it a dress up/mufti day for a good cause.
I was thinking donate a few quid and all wear pork pie hats or cravats a la Tisdale our very own style guru.

Who's in? After a few beers the other night there's already 10 of us that are in for a laugh
Join me.....[/QUOTE

You a student? If so **** off just saying like.

Chief

Who's in? After a few beers the other night there's already 10 of us that are in for a laugh
Join me.....[/QUOTE

You a student? If so **** off just saying like.
No I'm not a student. Well at least for over 20 years. Cheer up grumpy. Where's the down side in trying to enjoy the season finale?

#greciancravat

Silver fox

No I'm not a student. Well at least for over 20 years. Cheer up grumpy. Where's the down side in trying to enjoy the season finale?

#greciancravat
Fair play #****.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Another idea Chief - how about digging out old retro city shirts and having a retro day - that is, if anyone has some that still fit of course!

EDIT - Just seen that this is for the last home game, (facepalm) the retro shirt idea was something I was thinking of for Luton, especially if we have something to play for on the final day.

Last edited:

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Hopefully the last home game will be of massive importance and we will see a big home crowd trying to support us onto a top seven finish, instead of trying to turn it into a circus.

I am going to shock everyone, and say I think this is a silly idea (n)

grecian55

How about the club putting all Morecambe fans into the grandstand so we can go in the away end and pretend we're playing away ? ;)

dontpassback

Hopefully the last home game will be of massive importance and we will see a big home crowd trying to support us onto a top seven finish, instead of trying to turn it into a circus.

I am going to shock everyone, and say I think this is a silly idea (n)
What he says!

fred binneys head

When we won at Rotherham to get promoted to league 1 me and my bro went dressed as Tis - latex bald head, suit, cravat, etc. We looked a right pair of ****s.

geoffwp

I think it's a good idea. How anyone might think it would get in the way of a potentially serious game on the pitch or prevent us getting behind the team is just beyond belief. Jesus, there are some humbuggers out there.