• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last time you saw someone famous

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just now at Waterloo Station Alex Lincoln who until recently played Jamie Tate in Emmerdale, He is between jobs and was giving out free beer samples, Said bills have to be paid, Fair play to the man and he also said it was good, easy money.
...when you know the CoL crisis is really kicking in!

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

DB9

...when you know the CoL crisis is really kicking in!
He did say he's got a series lined up and a couple minor film roles too, Think the series is his big hope, Mind his stint in Emmerdale paid for his house outright so that's a big headache out of the way.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just had a friendly chat with Seasick Steve.

STURTZ

Just had a friendly chat with Seasick Steve.
Wow, quality entertainer!

fred binneys head

Former Liverpool, etc footballer John Barnes, sat next to us yesterday, Dubai airport.

grecIAN Harris

Former Liverpool, etc footballer John Barnes, sat next to us yesterday, Dubai airport.
What did he say to you????
"You can hold and give but do it at the right time
You can be slow or fast but you must get to the line"...........
And then you realised he was on about getting through security...........🤔

Alistair20000

Did he say if he loves Sweenz ?

Assuming you asked the question of course.

fred binneys head

He told me he played for Liverpool and I told him I was #StillFuming. That killed the conversation.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
In needing to use this thread for my encounter on Tuesday, I forgot to mention my best mate's play a couple of months back where, while the cast were of the "you may recognise them but mostly not" type (star was the warehouse bloke in The Office, alongside the woman in the Extras sitcom "When the Whistle Blows" who wasn't Liza Tarbuck, a young lad who was in Coronation Street for a bit apparently), amongst the audience and chatting to my mate during the interval was Simon Greenall aka Michael from Alan Partridge and that Meerkat chap off the adverts, amongst others.

Anyway, to Tuesday, and my train journey home, and I was sat opposite the self-styled "original WAG", Lizzie Cundy. Someone for whom I held quite a strong candle back in the day.

iscalad

In needing to use this thread for my encounter on Tuesday, I forgot to mention my best mate's play a couple of months back where, while the cast were of the "you may recognise them but mostly not" type (star was the warehouse bloke in The Office, alongside the woman in the Extras sitcom "When the Whistle Blows" who wasn't Liza Tarbuck, a young lad who was in Coronation Street for a bit apparently), amongst the audience and chatting to my mate during the interval was Simon Greenall aka Michael from Alan Partridge and that Meerkat chap off the adverts, amongst others.

Anyway, to Tuesday, and my train journey home, and I was sat opposite the self-styled "original WAG", Lizzie Cundy. Someone for whom I held quite a strong candle back in the day.
Hmm, I thought the ides was for you to tell us of famous people you'd met?:unsure: