• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Yeh but how does that tub of lard manage it? Guess he puts the fat about in the box.
You do speak some crap Geoffrey but that's right up there.

One of the if not the best striker in the league

Last edited:

Well-known Exeweb poster
You do speak some crap Geoffrey but that's right up there
.. he aint 'good' hes 'effective' bit like in fact a whole heap like ainsworth whole style effective but not good.. football for the retards

IndoMike

.. he aint 'good' hes 'effective' bit like in fact a whole heap like ainsworth whole style effective but not good.. football for the retards
Im surprised you don't like them

IndoMike

.... considering they're 3rd in Div 2

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I doubt many would stand in front of akinfenwa and tell him he was fat, or that he wasn't a good footballer. He is strong, very mobile for his size and has decent stamina looking at the number of games he completes or plays most of. I can only assume a lot of the criticism he gets is down to bias or jealousy or tongue in cheek.

We could do worse than having someone in our side up front for us.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Most is tongue in cheek RP the fact he gets so many goals with his size is a mystery when most people up front for a lot of teams are always trimmed down strikers probably under 13 stone.

CREDYGRECIAN

He's got a brilliant first touch , brings others in to the game and causes havoc with his physical presence.....it's not hard to appreciate he's not just a "lump"

Also saying he's fat is rubbish his body fat percentage would be low

CREDYGRECIAN

His effective football has a better win ratio than Tisdales....football for retards? Incredibly offensive and so far off the mark you can't even see the mark

Alistair20000

I doubt many would stand in front of akinfenwa and tell him he was fat, or that he wasn't a good footballer. He is strong, very mobile for his size and has decent stamina looking at the number of games he completes or plays most of. I can only assume a lot of the criticism he gets is down to bias or jealousy or tongue in cheek.

We could do worse than having someone in our side up front for us.
This.

Maybe our Geoff was posting in jest.

CREDYGRECIAN

Christ he would walk into our side & with over 200 career goals make a huge difference

Status
Not open for further replies.