• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League One - 2023/24

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Feels like Derby lose to poor sides all the time but are second...
Bizarre, isn't it?🤨

Alistair20000

A bit like us struggling against the dross :(

JGrecian23

I said the exact thing earlier to my old man and said the same about Stockport. Cue Stockport winning 5-0 a couple hours later!

grecIAN Harris

I said the exact thing earlier to my old man and said the same about Stockport. Cue Stockport winning 5-0 a couple hours later!
And that was third v fourth aswell. It sounded like MK had the better of the chances until Stockport scored from what I could gather from the reports on Five Live.

JGrecian23

And that was third v fourth aswell. It sounded like MK had the better of the chances until Stockport scored from what I could gather from the reports on Five Live.
MK looked brilliant for first 20 minutes. I thought they were were gonna win that quite easily during the first half hour and then suddenly it's 3-0 from nowhere.

sign of the chimes

I see Derby f@ck up against one of the lesser lights again and not do us any favours in the process. Phil at work would be getting his bald head slapped again if I wasn't on leave next week.
Tell him I'll happily buy him a pint.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tell him I'll happily buy him a pint.
You're pretty much up now I'd say.

JGrecian23

That would be us if kept Sparkes!

sign of the chimes

But for our run in, I'd be willing to declare us up.

Having watched Northampton v Derby on RamsTV this afternoon, the latter looked very out of sorts; which surprised me. I've watched football for long enough that I'm sure there will be twists and turns between now and the end of the season, but we're in a very strong position despite having pretty much an entire first-team squad of players out injured - which has been true for much of the campaign.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looks like there might be a buyer for Reading