• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League One - 2023/24

tom_ecfc

Good news for those of us who hoping for Cheltenham to stay up (closer ground, more away fans) as they play Stevenage last game of season
Wouldn’t say more away fans (I guess you mean Robins fans at SJP?) as they only brought 322 fans this season and 266 during the 22/23 season.

Although the following teams at the bottom, were mostly, also, the teams who brought the least amount of away fans to SJP this season.

Carlisle - 294
Fleetwood - 99
Cheltenham - 322
Port Vale - 264
Burton - 128
Cambridge - 257

Last edited:

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wouldn’t say more away fans (I guess you mean Robins fans at SJP?) as they only brought 322 fans this season and 266 during the 22/23 season.

Although the following teams at the bottom, were mostly, also, the teams who brought the least amount of away fans to SJP this season.

Carlisle - 294
Fleetwood - 99
Cheltenham - 322
Port Vale - 264
Burton - 128
Cambridge - 257
Cheltenham the best of a bad bunch

Bridgy 81

I appreciate if you’re available to watch a match this evening it’ll probably be City’s women in their Cup Final but if you are a multi device type of person (and have Sky) Oxford v Stevenage are kicking off shortly.
A chance for a peek at next Saturday’s opponents and Pressley is on the bench for Stevenage.
If he comes on we may get a glimpse of what he could perhaps do for us next season.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I appreciate if you’re available to watch a match this evening it’ll probably be City’s women in their Cup Final but if you are a multi device type of person (and have Sky) Oxford v Stevenage are kicking off shortly.
A chance for a peek at next Saturday’s opponents and Pressley is on the bench for Stevenage.
If he comes on we may get a glimpse of what he could perhaps do for us next season.
Where has this Pressley rumour come from? I think we can do better than him

iscalad

Where has this Pressley rumour come from? I think we can do better than him
Rumour came from the Exeweb wishlist

Exehausted

Rumour came from the Exeweb wishlist
Plus a journalist said that we had made a bid for him in January. No idea if there was any truth in it though.

grecIAN Harris

I was thinking about this, this morning.

Portsmouth - Sell Out
Derby - Sell Out

Bolton - Sell Out
Peterborough - 288 (Tues night)
Barnsley - 600
Oxford - Sell Out (?)
Lincoln - 189

Burton - 128
Cheltenham - 322
Port Vale - 264
Fleetwood - 99
Carlisle - 294

To be replaced by…

Rotherham - 500(?)
Sheffield Wed - Sell Out
Huddersfield - Sell Out
Birmingham - Sell Out
Stoke - Sell Out
QPR - Sell Out

Stockport - 800(?)
Wrexham - Sell Out
Mansfield - 600(?)
Any Playoff winner - 400ish (?) unless Barrow 200(?).
Where are you dreaming up those attendances of those coming up? Stockport 2-300 if you're lucky. Wrexham 500 but only because of what is currently happening there. Mansfield similar to Stockport. Barrow, one man and his dog.

denzel

Where are you dreaming up those attendances of those coming up? Stockport 2-300 if you're lucky. Wrexham 500 but only because of what is currently happening there. Mansfield similar to Stockport. Barrow, one man and his dog.
We will see but I make his more likely. Those three clubs are on the crest of a wave, they will bring lots down.

grecIAN Harris

We will see but I make his more likely. Those three clubs are on the crest of a wave, they will bring lots down.
None of them have travelled that well done here even when they've been doing alright, although trying to remember the last time Wrexham were doing alright when they've visited us is testing my grey matter.

Exehausted

I think it will depend if it's Saturdays or Tuesdays. Plus, the wave you are talking about might have crashed onto the shore if we play them after they have a poor run and it's late in the season.