• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League One - 2023/24

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
3-1 to bolton. Someone called randell williams with their third.

Bridgy 81

3-1 to bolton. Someone called randell williams with their third.
And it was direct from a corner!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
First leg of the play offs of Oxford Vs Peterborough tonight at 7.45pm.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Teams confirmed in League One for next season

Birmingham
Blackpool
Bristol Rovers
Burton
Cambridge
Charlton
Exeter
Huddersfield
Leyton Orient
Lincoln City
Mansfield
Northampton
Reading
Rotherham
Shrewsbury
Stevenage
Stockport
Wigan
Wrexham
Wycombe

Bridgy 81

Teams confirmed in League One for next season

Birmingham
Blackpool
Bristol Rovers
Burton
Cambridge
Charlton
Exeter
Huddersfield
Leyton Orient
Lincoln City
Mansfield
Northampton
Reading
Rotherham
Shrewsbury
Stevenage
Stockport
Wigan
Wrexham
Wycombe
I’m starting to get worried already.
That’s a tough looking division to me.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Unless they improve significantly, I'd hope we can comfortably finish above Burton, Cambridge, Shrewsbury and Northampton.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's not as tough as this season or last. You're getting rid of two, possibly three, teams who should be playing Championship as a bare minimum given their size and replaced them with one of similar stature who has been somewhat of a basket cases for the best part of ten years in Birmingham. Huddersfield will carry a threat and Rotherham will be next season's Blackpool.
Then you've got one side loaded with Hollywood money, a team still running on a revitalisation bounce that will plateau next season and Mansfield, every season's big talkers with little substance.
It's not as strong as this season or last. More to the point, we should be on a much stronger footing than we were this season. What are you flapping for?

Antony Moxey

It's not as tough as this season or last. You're getting rid of two, possibly three, teams who should be playing Championship as a bare minimum given their size and replaced them with one of similar stature who has been somewhat of a basket cases for the best part of ten years in Birmingham. Huddersfield will carry a threat and Rotherham will be next season's Blackpool.
Then you've got one side loaded with Hollywood money, a team still running on a revitalisation bounce that will plateau next season and Mansfield, every season's big talkers with little substance.
It's not as strong as this season or last. More to the point, we should be on a much stronger footing than we were this season. What are you flapping for?
Largely agree with this, although basket case or not Birmingham are too big a club to be down here for long. Sea Grecian’s pretty accurate for me too, and I might add Wycombe and Orient to his list too. I see no reason why we shouldn’t be finishing within a position or two of this season’s final placing.

denzel

Yes the autos are looking difficult

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Birmingham will be strong, they have new owners who won't mess around. Even if they don't go straight back up they'll be there or there abouts.