• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Let's All Go To Lovely Torquay!

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes unimpresive really, in truth, and certainly not postcard. Sh1tehole. FACT.

You really do, at the end of the day, lack the Riviera touch !

Undeniable FACT

tee hee G U F F A W tee hee

IBA

If Hele Village et al and the problems described by the concerned Torquay resident earlier on in this thread are anything to go by you can keep your Riviera !

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well. At the end of the day you are not wanted imbecile (of the excretian kind). Keep to your east Devon slums. FACT.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Recent beautiful photo of Torquay, with the blue lagoon of the Bay and Berry Head in the background

Yellow sun and blue lagoon of sea, the classic Riviera as good today as it ever was.

We are happy with our paradise of yellow and blue lagoon, you excretian true baffoons !

FACT

tee hee G U F F A W tee hee
Now turn the camera around and point it at the town for a rather different tale. Oh dear!

jmgull

Hele Village should be bombed...flattened, it's a souless dump, a real sh*t hole no mistake.

The Torquay resident has it spot on, the god awful mamby pamby Lib Dems sadly, totally ruined our once, attractive town centre....

For all it's faults though, it's still beats bland Exeter hands down....

You have nowhere to compare with the delightful areas of C*ckington, Babbacoombe, Livermead, Chelston or Shiphay - it's god's country....end of;)

Grecian2K

C*ckington, Babbacoombe, Livermead, Chelston or Shiphay - it's god's waiting room....end of;)
Amended for undeniable factuals

geoffwp

yep G2K, spot on. Torquay...the zimmerframe capital of the west country! :)

jmgull

F*ck me.....my lovely home town gets dissed as a virtual funeral parlour....

By two wrinkly old fully paid up members of the cardigan and brown sandals club.

:S :D

forevertufc

Now i am confused, Torquay is either a waste ground for druggies, dossers and criminals, or it is the retirement capitol, it cant be both surely, unless the latest crime spree has been commited by those over the age of 75.

Oh while we are on the subject, there should be a law against Hele village.

Grecian2K

I can't speak for Geoff, Justine, but I can assure you that I, FOUR ONE, have never worn, let alone owned, cardigans or brown sandals in my life!

Mind you, on t'other hand, as far as the "old, wrinkly" bit is concerned - sadly, mea culpa :$