• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lincoln City home - Discussion & Prediction Thread

tom_ecfc

A solid 4 points from the last two games. The side seems to have settled down positions wise (ish). Hopefully a big crowd again and 3 points.

3 ciders
3 goals (3-1 home win)
3 points

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lincoln away at Cheltenham on Tuesday evening so will be spending most of the week on road….isn’t JB up before the beak this week so maybe available for selection.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder if GC and his coaching team will be at Cheltenham on Tuesday evening with the chance to scout both of our next opponents, and in appropriate home and away mode to boot ! :unsure:

tom_ecfc

Not looking forward to a wet and windy game on Saturday 😬
41672315-70D0-4A7B-9E2B-C8BE85281A65.jpeg

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
View attachment 11153
I wouldn't be worrying about the weather forecast 6 days away.

tom_ecfc

I wouldn't be worrying about the weather forecast 6 days away.
Famous last words…roof blows off the BB?

wiveygrecian

Lincoln got their 7th draw in 10 unbeaten matches last night at Cheltenham. 7 clean sheets in those games . They have now drawn 18 this season and are pushing our record of 23 draws in 46 games in 1986/87 season . 0-0 on Saturday??

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully on Saturday we shall continue to sing from Gary's song-sheet, and perhaps with a little shooting practice across the squad this week as well, we will see an emphatic victory, we are due one, so ever the optimist I am saying 3-0 to the Exeter, Little Stansfield, being set up by Jevani who returns to the squad after his recent 'absence', to Score to add to Samuel's goal he get's in the first half, and Harry Kite with the third. I don't anticipate much change from the starting eleven to last Saturday with Stanno coming on in the second half to get his goal in front of a raucous Big Bank. 6589 in attendance 245 escaping the blizzards in the east

Starting Line up
Woods
Key Sweeney Aimson Hartridge Mitchell
Kite MaccyD Harper Collins
Nombe

Subs
Blackman White Scott Stansfield Chauke Brown Caprice

Ref will continue in the line of current refs we have experienced and be a complete **** - but perhaps not as bad as last Saturdays, for those fans that can't make it be thankful that it won't be Sohail Sahi (or whatever his name is) commentating

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
View attachment 11153
Which match are you going to? I'll be in a drier, less blustery Exeter 😁

Screenshot_20230308_125251_Met Office.jpg

tom_ecfc

Which match are you going to? I'll be in a drier, less blustery Exeter 😁

View attachment 11162
Exeter, USA 😉