• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lincoln Prediction ( 2nd Leg)

Rog H K

Rhead sent off.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rhead sent off.
Would be happy with that because no matter how we think of him as a character he is a real and constant threat. He jumped well and literally left our defenders standing to get his header on target and an inch lower it would have been in the net.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
1-0 Exeter. Last minute of extra time. Matt Jay screamer.

PeteUSA

I'm assuming we'll get the same referee as the first leg. Many seem to be raving about how good he was and what an excellent game he had? Quite unbelievable really; I'm assuming many conclude he was good because of him not awarding one or two penaltie's to Lincoln, one of which looked a dead cert. That said, we might have had one as well. Going on TV analysis, I really didnt think he was that good. He never looked like he was in charge of that match; His signals both by whistle and his hand gestures were poor, and sometimes lethargic. His positioning was wanting on occasions as well. I dont think an accessor would have given him any more than 7 from 10. That said, heres hoping he'll maintain the same 'consistancy' on thursday. He did stand up pretty well to that Rhead character, who had a valid pen shout at one point. I hope he doesnt pursuade the ref with his antics. We might need Stockley to try the same approach in their penalty box!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's a different referee.

PeteUSA

Okay, ignore my post then.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Any idea when we'll know who it is Hants ?

IndoMike

We'll win, They got nothing left.

KWSGrecian

Yeah it's the same bloke who was the ref against Blackpool

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Any idea when we'll know who it is Hants ?
It's Darren England. Sorry I didn't give this information earlier, but I've been up in London. :)

He's taken charge of three Exeter games - http://www.grecians.co.uk/wordpress/?s=darren+england