• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lincoln prediction (First leg)

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sir Tis goes for it and City tear em a new a$$hole running out comfortable winners 0-3.
That's more like it , enough of all this negative lose 4-0 carp.My only nagging doubt is having to rely so much on poor Jayden up front.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
That's more like it , enough of all this negative lose 4-0 carp.My only nagging doubt is having to rely so much on poor Jayden up front.
Jayden does what he loves doing and bangs in 1 .. a scramble in the box ends up an own goal, then Harley comes from nowhere with a screamer from 25 yds out the crowd go wild

UTC.

Last edited:

grecIAN Harris

Yes open from 12pm
Now that sounds like a good idea for the afternoon. I've only watched a game a The Spot once, away game against Chester iirc when we were in The Conference, but found it very enjoyable. It will be better than watching it at home and the Missus nagging at me and my daughter every time we get a little excitable.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Now that sounds like a good idea for the afternoon. I've only watched a game a The Spot once, away game against Chester iirc when we were in The Conference, but found it very enjoyable. It will be better than watching it at home and the Missus nagging at me and my daughter every time we get a little excitable.
Remember watching that Oxford away game on the telly ....... I was screaming at the tv for about half an hour woke the kids up after we won jumping around like a lunatic .

KWSGrecian

If we go into SJP 0-2 down I fear the worst. Probably need to play defensive at Lincoln if we want a shot at Wembley.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I predict there will be a highly entertaining, jackets off and sleeves rolled up, ding-dong, Saturday evening bust up on the MDT. Eyes down and look in at 1830 local , the quarrel to rumble on through Sunday and Monday.

Grecian2K

Got 1-4 Written all over it. Stockleigh 4 goals. The rest did the lad good(y)
Incorrect spelling I'm afraid Rog. Bet void. :(

ExeterCityLad

A 3-0 win.
UTC.

ECFC89

Interesting stat from this season.

Exeter faced more shots than any other League Two side in 2017-18 (591) while Lincoln faced the fewest shots on target in the division (154).

Banksy

In which case pepper their ruddy goal. No defensive lineup please , they're not Premier****e.