• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not in the least bit amusing, just ironic that on the 78th anniversary(VE Day) of the defeat of Nazism the USA seem incapable of disarming Nazis in their own country...9 killed by a loon Nazi in a Texas Shopping Mall 🙁

Colesman Ballz

Receiving a leaflet through my door today from South West Water entitled "SAVE EVERY DROP" less than 24hours after streets in Exeter and nearby villages were flooded and impassable !

Grecian2K

Receiving a leaflet through my door today from South West Water entitled "SAVE EVERY DROP" less than 24hours after streets in Exeter and nearby villages were flooded and impassable !
Strange that. I got just the same message from the local urology clinic the other day.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Doesn't amuse me this. We've been under drought conditions and hosepipe ban all winter while the inept water companies pay their CEO's millions and lay the blame for their failings on the customers.

Should be on Feckin Dire and not the Amuse Me thread.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Driving along Pinhoe Road earlier seeing all the council workers literally scrubbing the paths with some sort of machine in advance of the Great West Run this coming weekend.

Pity it cant be done on a more regular basis , Just hope none of the runners break a leg or ankle in one of the hundreds of bl@@dy potholes that still havent been repaired.

iscalad

Alistair20000

An email from Somerset cricket offering me a Lionel hospitality package.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
An email from Somerset cricket offering me a Lionel hospitality package.
Did you log in and accept ?

Alistair20000

Did you log in and accept ?
It was a bit spendy