• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
? Never seen this. I thought the online orders were filled behind closed doors.
No. They pick the orders off the shelves and send them from the store in their vans. Only usually in the bigger stores though, like exeter in digby.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
No. They pick the orders off the shelves and send them from the store in their vans. Only usually in the bigger stores though, like exeter in digby.
Yes, there a pain in the Digby store, I tend to drive over to Crediton Tesco, less hassle.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, there a pain in the Digby store, I tend to drive over to Crediton Tesco, less hassle.
Bleddy great things. One getting in your way is bad enough, let alone two or three.

Mid Devon Clown

Shhh, don't tell everyone.

The staff in Crediton Tesco are lovely too, a world away from the rude ones at Exeter Vale (Digby).

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster

The staff in Crediton Tesco are lovely too, a world away from the rude ones at Exeter Vale (Digby).
Don't go Tesco, but shopping in general I now try to avoid the staff and just go self serve. There's a guy in Alphington Road Sainsbury's that is overly friendly and feels the need to talk about whatever you're buying. As a morose looking c**t I find this particularly annoying, in fact so much so that I have in the past he's had an empty checkout line and I've opted to queue for 5 minutes instead.

LOG

BT Openreach, or whatever they're called. I had company broadband installed a while ago and it's never worked properly, download speeds of a mind-boggling 0.4 sometimes being achieved. Up until now they've done some patch up job but, sooner or later, it would go wrong again and it hasn't been working at all for about a week.

They eventually decided that they might actually need to send out an engineer. I gave them 3 dates when they could come out, because that's what you have to do apparently, and didn't hear anything back. Phoned them earlier and they said that the fault report had timed out, whatever the **** that means, so we have to start all over again.

Silver fox

Very true MDC, used to be a blonde tidy asst manager type there, haven't seen her for a while.

Mid Devon Clown

:D That's my missis.

Silver fox

:D That's my missis.
Tidy! They say the way to a woman's heart is to make her laugh... Your the man (y)

Mid Devon Clown

Nah, I'm only mucking about. I think I know who you mean though.