• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool away ticket arrangements

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes, I DO understand your point , but i don't agree with the figures.

Obviously neither of us can prove the maths, but I reckon around 90% of the average home support attend the vast majority of home league games, (I see the same faces every game in my area of the BB),also take into account STs who account for at least 25% of a run of the mill home gate.

Assuming my figures are anyway near correct the exiles/casual who don't attend on a regular basis make little contribution to the clubs income.

I'm not having a go at exiles, I have a ticket for Lager Lout when I meet him at Anfield! I'm simply trying to disprove this theory of a magical 6k which makes up the home support at present.
Furry muff. I think you're wrong and the away end will be full of passionate city fans, not people wearing a jester's hat and asking what our keeper's called.

fred binneys head

And my tickets arrived today - yippee!

Benguin

The away end will be full of passionate City fans.
I know loads going who have not been for ages and they are certainly not Liverpool fans.

We have to accept that some people will come out of the woodwork for big games and we should not discourage this as bigger crowds benefit the club and increase interest however briefly.

The issue is how to increase gates long term. The style of play and results definitely bolster gates and the manager and team have a big role to play.
However, the actions of the Red legion recently have improved the atmosphere no end at the Park and this also makes the matches more exciting and long term may put numbers on the gate.

Whatever, these problems can be addressed tomorrow. Lets all get behind the team and enjoy our night out.

grecian55

What time does the Club open on Monday Morning to pick up Tickets ,anyone know please ? ,Thanks in advance .

lmartin

Administrator
I'm in Exeter, ordered on Thurs morning and mine haven't arrived yet :(

Devon_Lad

Anyone wearing face paint deserves immediate ejection. The coverage and day in general is Gonna be patronising enough as it is.

Barum

The away end will be full of passionate City fans.
I know loads going who have not been for ages and they are certainly not Liverpool fans.
FFS! How are they passionate City fans if (assuming they live close enough) can get to Anfield but can't be arsed to get to SJP!(facepalm)

doebake

Just been told my tickets aren't there. Looks like everyone who ordered from reception on Wednesday is effected. I've got 8 people relying on me for these tickets. Been told nothing can be done until Monday. I'm going up on Tuesday for a couple of nights. Hotel already paid for. This needs to be sorted out quickly. Total shambles

Ecfc man

There are in all likelihood 4,500 supporters of which3,500 will turn up at sip on a given Saturday. For the Anfield game I reckon we have pulled 3,500 from this total and we have recruited 2,000 friends of supporters, big event searchers, WAGs, exiles and just a few Liverpool followers.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
If you want to check out the views you can go to www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/anfield-seating-plan if you have a device with Adobe flash player.

Some of the views are restricted. Think the club have held back the read rows which are the biggest problem caused by the low roof above. There are some pillars as well though so if you are unlucky it might not be great. Probably difficult for city to do much about it but on liver pools site you can view seat numbers when you couldn't ordering from us. I have ended up with row 32 where if I had the chance I would have gone at least five rows further forwards to be safe.

Was surprised at some of the restricted views considering anfield is a famous large ground.