• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool away ticket arrangements

rp42

There are in all likelihood 4,500 supporters of which3,500 will turn up at sip on a given Saturday. For the Anfield game I reckon we have pulled 3,500 from this total and we have recruited 2,000 friends of supporters, big event searchers, WAGs, exiles and just a few Liverpool followers.
Fans have had days to get there tickets,started on Tuesday lunchtime,Any true fan that did not buy them on that day,and thought 4 days later you would be in with a chance of getting one must be very deluded,stop moaning(facepalm)

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does anyone know how many rows of seats there are and whether the numbering starts at the bottom or top?

Silver fox

Does anyone know how many rows of seats there are and whether the numbering starts at the bottom or top?
Lower number is near the front Log

Grecian2K

Difficult to say Lionel.

You see, every time the music stops they take one away so someone else can have a moan about the ticket arrangements.

Number13

Wasnt Redman saying that the higher rows were poor view?

I think there are 34 and I am in 33. Will be pretty grumpy if in a new ground there are poor view tickets!!!!

PR4 Red

The views at the rear of the Anfield Road are like watching the game through a letterbox.

doebake

At least you've got ****ing tickets. Mine seems to have gone missing.

LOG

Thanks, y'all. Just trying to get an idea of where we're sat.

Number13

The views at the rear of the Anfield Road are like watching the game through a letterbox.
And does that include row 33?

redman

And does that include row 33?
Yes, so move forward and stand in a space, everyone else will be standing.