• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

liverpool plymouth tickets

rustle

Women on the phone told me argyle tickets weren't being printed until Monday and sent out mid next week! Stupid ticketzone.
Thanks for that, can now stop wondering why Liverpool ticket's arrived but not Scum City.

Dave666

when my liverpool tickets came scum ones came in same envelope strange as mate orderd his before me he still not recevied his either

DJH2005

Thanks for that, can now stop wondering why Liverpool ticket's arrived but not Scum City.
Got both Poo, and Scum tickets yesterday AM.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Phew , both Liverpool tickets arrived 1.15 pm today , thanks postie ! :) Hope everyone else's have now arrived safely too and no one's not sweating it out.

Last edited:

journeyman

Don't know if this is the right place to put this; I have a Concession ticket for the OG- does anybody want to swap for one in the Big Bank?

rest_easy

Yes, me!

Seen your PM, but your inbox is full, so can't reply there.

Can you meet in Exeter during the day on Wednesday or at the ground before the game?

Wemissstewart

i got my tickets so that is cool. not sure i will defo go tho!