• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool Tickets - anyone through?

StixUK

well at least sales are going to be delayed...call the game off...it's a farce...too many scouses throttling our internet connections...

i cant see whats wrong with waiting in a que like every over club in the country, why do we use this unreliable pill of crap?!

milts

With the phonelines why dont they have a waiting list and keep you on hold rather than cut you off?

StixUK

Barnstaple, Devon, England EX32 8YG - this says it all, they have put themself out for the rubbish but nobody will collect them as they cannot fit in the wheelie bin...;)

berniesworld

What a load of

Come on sort it out!!

StixUK

15 mins - phone engaged and no update on the website...now this is where I realise we need a better co to deal with our tickets.

EX4 4UX

It even says on the home page that you can purchase tickets - yet I have no options to do so... pesky thing.

15 mins - phone engaged and no update on the website...now this is where I realise we need a better co to deal with our tickets.
Agreed, this is a pretty poor showing!

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Hello Exeter City/Ticketzone. I would like to give you money. Please allow me to do so.