• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Loan watch 22-23

DawlishBouy

Saturday 18th February
Dulwich Hamlet 1 Bath City 2
Sonny Cox starts

Winchester City 2 Plymouth Parkway 1
Harrison Lee and Harrison King start.
Gabriel Billington unused sub.

Tiverton Town 2 Chesham United 1
Ed James and Nelson Iseguan start. Nelson subbed 61st minute.

Tavistock 2 Cinderford Town 0
Joe O’Connor starts.

Wellington 2 Cadbury Heath 1
Alfie Clark starts. Subbed 61st minute.

Shepton Mallett 1 Saltash United 1
George Spencer starts

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was up at Tivvy this afternoon. Entertaining game on a pudding of a pitch. Lewis Williams saved a penalty which was virtually the last kick of the game to secure the points against Chesham who started the day in third.

Ed James had a solid game at centre back in a back four alongside Tivvy captain Jamie Richards. He was up against a mobile and clever forward line, a couple of whom were decent sized units. Mostly they attacked on the deck which Ed dealt with well. He made a goal saving block early in the game and then a brave last ditch tackle in the second half after Woody left a back pass short in the penalty area. He is a good size for a centre back, probably the tallest player for Tivvy today. I would like him to use his height better and be more aggressive in the air. Really attack the ball and let the striker know he isn't getting an easy header. I had the same thoughts about Alfie Pond last season and it was something he improved as the season went on. Hopefully Ed can do the same. He is good on the ground and decent on the ball, possibly not to the standard of Pond, but a good and promising prospect.

Probably not the pitch for Nelson today who couldn't get a grip on the game or the pitch where it looked like he was playing in carpet slippers such was the sliding around he was doing. No real surprise he was subbed for Joe O'Loughlin who is just returning from injury.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was up at Tivvy this afternoon. Entertaining game on a pudding of a pitch. Lewis Williams saved a penalty which was virtually the last kick of the game to secure the points against Chesham who started the day in third.

Ed James had a solid game at centre back in a back four alongside Tivvy captain Jamie Richards. He was up against a mobile and clever forward line, a couple of whom were decent sized units. Mostly they attacked on the deck which Ed dealt with well. He made a goal saving block early in the game and then a brave last ditch tackle in the second half after Woody left a back pass short in the penalty area. He is a good size for a centre back, probably the tallest player for Tivvy today. I would like him to use his height better and be more aggressive in the air. Really attack the ball and let the striker know he isn't getting an easy header. I had the same thoughts about Alfie Pond last season and it was something he improved as the season went on. Hopefully Ed can do the same. He is good on the ground and decent on the ball, possibly not to the standard of Pond, but a good and promising prospect.

Probably not the pitch for Nelson today who couldn't get a grip on the game or the pitch where it looked like he was playing in carpet slippers such was the sliding around he was doing. No real surprise he was subbed for Joe O'Loughlin who is just returning from injury.
With Cheick's absence, Alex's knee injury / Will's gashed foot today we might need him back for rest of season !

Rosencrantz

Phillip

I was at Tavistock yesterday. They looked a decent side and were cruising after a cracking 2nd goal early in the 2nd half. Then their centre half flicked out a hand towards ex city player Stuart Fleetwood in a scrum before a corner and rightly received a red card. All Cinderford after that but they didn't have the quality to press home their man advantage.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sonny Cox scores for Bath against Havant and Waterlooville.

Avening Posse

Sonny has scored another……

Avening Posse

Hants beat me to it, so I didn’t mean another after the one Hants mentioned

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bring Sonny home now as he's got his eye in?

manc grecian

Bring Sonny home now as he's got his eye in?
Let him carry on scoring