• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Loans, Loans, Loans!!

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Right guys, need some valued input....

After a long time on the market, ive accepted an offer for my house (which i own with my ex) The good news is that its a cash buyer and they are investors so the completion date could be a couple of weeks to a month as they dont require any surveys or searches etc....
The downside is that due to the current housing market, ive had to accept a much lower price than i wanted, thus meaning a negitive equity.
So now i will be left with a £19K debt ( between myself and my ex which will be split 50/50)
So my question is, does anyone know of any good loan deals which have a low interest rate or if anyone works in this type of market, could they help me?

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Alliance and Leicester are usually one of the most competitive Ellis.

Oli

Are you renting at the moment Ellis?

If so could it not be in both your interests if you stayed there rather than pay rent and a loan value?

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
simples...........Compare the meerkat.com....

Tada

Oli

simples...........Compare the meerkat.com....

Tada
Haha, Mr Exeweb will NOT be happy with you.

Poultice

So now i will be left with a £19K debt ( between myself and my ex which will be split 50/50)
?
Nightmare, I would do a runner and let the person pay.

Simples.

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you renting at the moment Ellis?

If so could it not be in both your interests if you stayed there rather than pay rent and a loan value?
Im at my parents at the moment. Ive not lived at my house for nearly 20 months - (since splitting up) I just wanted to get rid of the house.

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nightmare, I would do a runner and let the person pay.

Simples.
Already tried that :D , unfortunatley, she's a solicitor and its a 50/50 debt :(

Oli

Im at my parents at the moment. Ive not lived at my house for nearly 20 months - (since splitting up) I just wanted to get rid of the house.
Try viewing it as a business deal then.