• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Logie Time

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cometh the hour cometh the man. Rising like an Atlantic salmon at the far post to nail a 93rd minute winner.

Tully: I f*ckin love Logie

Lo lo lo lo lo lo

mwallace

Shhh! Don't jinx it!

STURTZ

We're all thinking it, but nobodies letting on.;)

We're all hoping it, but nobodies letting on.;)
Edited for correctness :)

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cometh the hour cometh the man. Rising like an Atlantic salmon at the far post to nail a 93rd minute winner.

Tully: I f*ckin love Logie

Lo lo lo lo lo lo
If it was a movie, that would be the perfect ending

angelic upstart

Change the name "Logie" to Barry Scorr and you may be closer to the truth. Plus, the winner will be the goal before, again by Scorr. The 93rd minute one is the icing on the cake, the one that allows us to relax.

A377 Lad

His performance at Hartlepool was one of the most inept peformances i have ever seen from a City striker. He just didn't contribute anything and rarely does when he starts.

Poultice

His performance at Hartlepool was one of the most inept peformances i have ever seen from a City striker. He just didn't contribute anything and rarely does when he starts.
Maybe that's because having started just four, and never with the same partner, so perhaps he aint had much of a chance.

ps. People with brains and eyes have intimated to me that Logie was steady enough at Pools, so maybe you don't know nuffin like.

Cravat

I'm with Angelic, in that Barry Corr will Score!

Last edited:

Pete Martin (CTID)

Maybe that's because having started just four, and never with the same partner, so perhaps he aint had much of a chance.
TBH, how any of our strikers could develop any kind of consistency or rapport with anyone else in a match setting this season is beyond me. They have all been in and out of the side like a dingo's dong.