• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Manager and player of the month nominees

Mr.Sparkle

Congratulations to Mr. Tisdale and Ollie Watkins on being short listed, fingers crossed :^)

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
A good time for Tisdale to catch the eye again, with his current stock a smidge higher. We now have three good coaches - we dont need to pay 130k per annum any more on anybody driving from Chippenham to oversee them.

Terryhall

Credit where it's due, December was a good month. Let's hope it continues, particularly with some good home results please!

PeteUSA

Terry, its hard to give any credit for the teams achievements to somebody who's picking up that kind of money. Its been suggested that Tisdales contract has been re-negotiated by means of serving him two years notice (or something like that) yet have you read or heard from anybody in office to suggest this was actually done? I've certainly got my doubts.

Terryhall

I've heard the same as everyone else has, that the Trust Board are happy that the instructions voted for in the AGM motion have been carried out by the club. Beyond that I'm as in the dark as anyone else (which lets be honest, is exactly how it should be.)

That doesn't stop me from being pleased that we've won 2 on the bounce and scored 8 goals, or being hopeful that this isn't a blip and will continue on into a run of good form.

iscalad

A good time for Tisdale to catch the eye again, with his current stock a smidge higher. We now have three good coaches - we dont need to pay 130k per annum any more on anybody driving from Chippenham to oversee them.
Yawn,yawn. bleddy yawn.

Mr.Sparkle

Keep the thread on subject Yankee boy!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So much for flying under the radar! It's been a good few weeks, so well deserved for both of them.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, Ollie must be in with a decent shout for POTM but I suspect MOTM will probably go to the execrable hippie in Buckinghamshire.

Colesman Ballz

Yes, Ollie must be in with a decent shout for POTM but I suspect MOTM will probably go to the execrable hippie in Buckinghamshire.
Hope that you are right about MOTM, it would be a good time to saddle them with the "dreaded curse", what with a possible visit to SJP coming up !

"Every little helps" as a certain supermarket keeps telling us !