• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor - 2 Years As ECFC Manager...

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Post match interview up again, as ever the chap holding the microphone asks the same old stuff, he's always seems $h1t scared of Taylor.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Post match interview up again, as ever the chap holding the microphone asks the same old stuff, he's always seems $h1t scared of Taylor.
Nothing changes.

Compare with the fearless treatment of Tisdale by the Bristol Post

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nothing changes.

Compare with the fearless treatment of Tisdale by the Bristol Post
Yes he was found out pretty quickly.

The press in and around Exeter City are very tame and rarely ask any meaningful questions. It's all very comfortable and nice.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tik Toc Tik Toc Tik Toc Tic Tok ....
Is that some Trumpesque reminder to us of the effects of the Covid pandemic and its origins, a la "Kung Flu" ? :unsure:

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
In 2021 we have won 8 league games out of 22.

Is that good enough ?

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Is that good enough ?
I was surprised that Cooper was released by FGR but some on this board pointed out his 5 year contract was coming to an end and maybe it was good timing to change things. I just realised I don't know how long Taylor's contract is... anybody help? (i'm assuming not two-year rolling :rolleyes:)

Colesman Ballz

Is that good enough ?
Listen up, it is our simian "Statto" chucking in his two bobsworth ! :p

geoffwp

The landscape has changed now with covid. No longer is it justified for fans to financially prop up failing clubs who persist in propping up failing managers. It is a fan run club and there now needs to be accountability for the last 3 seasons. Every penny needs to be earned and MT isn't earning it.
Its NOT a fekkin fan run club. How many bloody times do people have to explain it to you Lego. 🤯

Colesman Ballz

I was surprised that Cooper was released by FGR but some on this board pointed out his 5 year contract was coming to an end and maybe it was good timing to change things. I just realised I don't know how long Taylor's contract is... anybody help? (i'm assuming not two-year rolling :rolleyes:)
Cooper in ? You are totally bonkers mate, his record at getting the Vegans promoted to League One is worse than King Matt's, even with the Millions annually invested by Mr "Peckham Spring" Ecotricity ! :ROFLMAO:

Newtown Grecian

Yes he was found out pretty quickly.

The press in and around Exeter City are very tame and rarely ask any meaningful questions. It's all very comfortable and nice.
100% Correct!