• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor - sacked by Rotherham & employed by Bristol Rovers

Bridgy 81

I remember watching Frankie Prince, which kinda gives us a link back to Brizzle Rovers!
I also remember him selling fruit and veg in the Guildhall Shopping Centre, but I’m struggling to link that back to Matt Taylor.

Average Joe

No you wouldn’t. Does ‘average’ refer to your intelligence?
You're not very nice at times.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I also remember him selling fruit and veg in the Guildhall Shopping Centre, but I’m struggling to link that back to Matt Taylor.
KMT once ate an orange. Thread closed.

Spoonz Red E

KMT once ate an orange. Thread closed.
Nah.
Just rename the thread "matt-taylor-sacked-by-rotherham-employed-by-bristol-rovers-once-ate-an-orange"

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Joel Randall sticking the knife in. Ouch.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not just a big churn of players leaving the Gas this summer but also on Matt's backroom team with Kevin Bond, goalkeeping coach Anssi Jaakkola and Head of Data and Analysis Adam Mahoney also departing.

www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/ex-portsmouth-coach-announces-league-one-departure-as-fratton-park-comparison-made/ar-BB1m5QzL?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=2a6eac3c3d514adc9cdc69a3c3fb011c&ei=10

Ex-Portsmouth coach announces League One departure as Fratton Park comparison made (msn.com)

Andy_H

Not just a big churn of players leaving the Gas this summer but also on Matt's backroom team with Kevin Bond, goalkeeping coach Anssi Jaakkola and Head of Data and Analysis Adam Mahoney also departing.

www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/ex-portsmouth-coach-announces-league-one-departure-as-fratton-park-comparison-made/ar-BB1m5QzL?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=2a6eac3c3d514adc9cdc69a3c3fb011c&ei=10

Ex-Portsmouth coach announces League One departure as Fratton Park comparison made (msn.com)
Alan BELL as manager of Pompey, well i never!

arthur

MT will have a big job on his hands, building a team who can play together almost from scratch, while competing in League 1 in front of a demanding fanbase. These things take time, as GC can tell him. I fear this may be beyond him, though would be delighted to be proved wrong

As if Matt doesn't have enough on his plate at Rovers it seems the club is currently employing some imbeciles and don't forget Joey Barton is no longer there.
It is reported in the media that they are introducing a new plastic card entry system for fans and have used inappropriate language. I won't repeat the comment, but just read the article. Currently on the Mail's website, at least.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
As if Matt doesn't have enough on his plate at Rovers it seems the club is currently employing some imbeciles and don't forget Joey Barton is no longer there.
It is reported in the media that they are introducing a new plastic card entry system for fans and have used inappropriate language. I won't repeat the comment, but just read the article. Currently on the Mail's website, at least.
I refuse to link to that shit-stirring mail online site so here you go