• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mattie Pollock in on loan?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

milts

Would be great news if true.

Apparently Wednesday were the front runners last week!

Fareham Grecian

Potentially two great loan signings then. Perhaps people will get off GC’s back.

jimmy

I thought this could be a goer as Wednesday and others were looking to sign him permanently or loan him in as back up.

We, on the other hand, can give him 20 odd full games and he can work closely with Mr. Celtic Centre Back, GC.

Will be a strong signing for us.

Simba3011

A video showing Pollock's strengths and weaknesses.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Football's a funny game. In no other walk of life would a full grown adult answer to the name 'Mattie'.

iscalad

Football's a funny game. In no other walk of life would a full grown adult answer to the name 'Mattie'.
Indeed

iscalad

Pollock made his professional debut on 29 December 2018, coming on as a 52nd-minute substitute for Martyn Woolford in a 2–1 win at Exeter City

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pollock made his professional debut on 29 December 2018, coming on as a 52nd-minute substitute for Martyn Woolford in a 2–1 win at Exeter City
As I think I mentioned on the transfer window thread, this was also the game where Alex Hartridge made his debut. The Grimsby keeper that day also produced one of the best performances I've ever seen from a lower league keeper.

andrew p long

potentially the squad gets younger...though he's only four months older than Cheikh...