• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandising

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
What a shame for the merchandise sellers on Wembley way ;) we pointed out they should be selling stuff cheaper as they would have to chuck whatever they couldn't sell. The chap said he always sells out, but when we went past after the game he had loads. Doubt he would have sold much more unless it was Blackpool stuff at that point.

Also upset one of them by saying they weren't official, he said they were there every match. Didn't understand I meant not official as no money going to the clubs.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

berniesworld

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's all about timing! Easter eggas have been in all the supermarkets for best part of a month. I suspect most like me have already bought easter eggs? I would have bought three of these if they had been available a month ago but alas it's too late and will lead to I suspect a lot of wastage as a result

Oldsmobile-88

It's all about timing! Easter eggas have been in all the supermarkets for best part of a month.
I consumed my first(of many) Cadbury’s Creme Egg in mid January 😁

JW57++

I consumed my first(of many) Cadbury’s Creme Egg in mid January 😁
You just need to get in some early practice.
When I read the story about the shop in Orkney ordering 720 Easter eggs (instead of 80) for the 500 inhabitants I was shocked by the 80 rather than the 720. Am I the only one?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I wonder how many Cadbury's creme eggs Paul Newman could have eaten ?

ECFC Retail

It's all about timing! Easter eggas have been in all the supermarkets for best part of a month. I suspect most like me have already bought easter eggs? I would have bought three of these if they had been available a month ago but alas it's too late and will lead to I suspect a lot of wastage as a result
These have been on sale since 9th February, there was a social media post that day, sorry if it was missed.

fred binneys head

Love the diplomacy shown by ECFC Retail there. I'm guessing he / she deleted their first draft response :)

Grecian Max

a lot of wastage as a result
Sweenz will gobble them up