• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merci Beaucoup Monsieur Cozic

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Behave yourself. He might not make many PFA lists but he's far from one of the worst.
He is Ant.

No disrespect , loads of effort , but Bertie has been playing 2/3 leagues above his ability for a long time at City...

denny

good luck Bertie

Antony Moxey

Disagree. He's been a very good squad player who's been there when needed, and done a job when needed, without having to run to the papers every five minutes crying about a lack of first team action.

He might not ever have been a regular 1-11 player, but I'd have him in the squad any day of the week.

StroudGrecian

Disagree. He's been a very good squad player who's been there when needed, and done a job when needed, without having to run to the papers every five minutes crying about a lack of first team action.

He might not ever have been a regular 1-11 player, but I'd have him in the squad any day of the week.
Have to agree with this, Bertie has been a model professional, kept himself fit, focussed and available, came on when called upon and did the business.

His tackle, driving run and slot through for Logie to score at Yeovil earlier this season was top quality play.

Grecian_Jay

I think the fact that all anyone can ever say is "he played well at Yeovil this season" says it all. 1 game is all that gets mentioned because it's his only decent display.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Its been a real pleasure having Bertie has part of our squad. Love the story on the Red and White show as to how Bertie and Tis met each other! Good squad player, not many appearances this season though - started 4 I believe.

Hope his business goes well, and I'll be one person popping in for Crepe and a chat when the opportunity presents itself.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster

Spot on, Mr Moxey.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

I agree as well.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think the fact that all anyone can ever say is "he played well at Yeovil this season" says it all. 1 game is all that gets mentioned because it's his only decent display.
That and his role in the games against Huddersfield, Rotherham and Torquay, maybe?

You have a totally blinkered view of Bertie.

wemissmoxey

Nail smashed into pieces.

Last edited: