• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Messages from Absentees

keep behind the team because whatever happens today they have still had a amazing season

Hello everyone

Gutted I can't be there, Don't know wether I'll follow it overnight - probably find out via the BBC website in the morning. I was there in 89 - 90 and it felt damn good. Have a great day everyone, suck the ball into the net at both ends!

COME ON BOYS!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

UTC

ZIUL

Red faced

Good luck from Sydney and all have a great day. Make the most of it, enjoy the pre-match beers etc and lap it up..(cue disappointing scoreless draw and Bury away win). These seasons don't come around often enough and having seen 3 out of our 4 promotions, there does seems to be an unacustomed air of confidence and belief about the place that I can pick up 10,000 miles away..Gonna be a very long evening for those of us in Oz / NZ...

Is the game live on radio Devon at all or should I camp down with Exeweb for the evening??

Grant C

Good luck City and enjoy the game folks...should be an amazing day. Even if we don't win/ Bury win today there's always next week.

I'm moving house on Monday and there's no way I can get to SJP today. The last game I saw was the home debacle v Chesterfield, so I'm happy to stay away as don't want to jinx the result!

Dubai Grecian

Good luck from Kuwait....3 pts today please City

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm reading this thread and am bemused to see that there is no post from GeoffreyWP. Am I to presume that he will be making a bi-annual pilgrimage to St James Park??*-)

Ron_Sheepskin

Same from me from Woking - bl**dy good luck to one and all. There's a Grand Prix on this weekend so I'm stuck working here while that's on..... If the atmosphere at the Park can build on the feeling at the end of the Wycombe game it's gonna be an awesome day out.

Very jealous ... going to be glued to the laptop.