• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mitchell Beardmore signs Pro Contract

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster

denzel

Mitch Beardmore has also signed...

iscalad

Hopefully our next big transfer. Lot of talent in this lad.

andrew p long

this one didn't surprise me, as Gary Caldwell said as much a couple of months back.

I have big hopes/expectations. I thought Mitch was the stand out player (behind Cox and Lee) in the side that won that national U15s competition. Love his exuberance, but did wonder whether he was going to be big/physical enough. Seems to have filled out a fair bit since then.

fred binneys head

Brilliant news! Good luck Mitch 👍

budegrecian

Good luck to the lad. Another who came from Yeovil when they scrapped their academy.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Rosencrantz

Interesting that Brad Miller is quoted as saying that Mitch "has chosen to remain with us".

andrew p long

over on the youth thread both Rooecfc and tonykellowfan say they are impressed with Mitch from what they've seen (Just recording this here for future reference and, with a bit of luck, to credit their fine judgment of a young player when Mitch makes it big!)

Red Bill

Good luck to the lad. Another who came from Yeovil when they scrapped their academy.
Really? I wouldn't have thought he was old enough to have been around when Yoevil scrapped their academy.