• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Moreno to City?

Tim Long

I think this Moreno is a more likely signing.

AndyR

No idea about his, all I know is that Rowan Vine was on between £15k and £20k a week at QPR being in this final year of his 4 year contract
Bleddy hell - really?! He'd be very expensive at a tenth of that.....

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Im gona say wont happen..

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Baaaaa......

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Was at the Cat & Fiddle yesterday. Only new face was Toshihide Saito who is just training with the club. Will have an interview with him on my website in the next week.

Oh and Tisdale said he won't go in for Trotta on loan as he will go to the Championship at least

Last edited:

mole221

Saito's training at the club? Wikipedia's got his age down as getting towards 40

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Saito's training at the club? Wikipedia's got his age down as getting towards 40
just training with the club
As in not going to play ;)

mole221

As in not going to play ;)
Yep, but if he's training then he's looking to play somewhere for somone, and it seems like an odd place to do it for a player who's played in Japan his whole life unless there's something on. I vaguely remember a similar situation with Kallum Keane

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Yep, but if he's training then he's looking to play somewhere for somone, and it seems like an odd place to do it for a player who's played in Japan his whole life unless there's something on. I vaguely remember a similar situation with Kallum Keane
He won't be signing he manages a team in Japan. The full story will no doubt be in the press soon as he did a few interviews

Ampadu19

In that case, I also notice Prskin has been released from Ipswich. If we pay him in Florints it should be affordable.