• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Motions for the AGM

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Would they change anything? Or are they solely related to Trust matters?

For example (2 examples actually), if member wanted to move motions at the AGM covering the following topics:-
  • that Cabrini lose the replica shirt contract
and
  • that goal celebration music be stopped

would I be wasting my time, as these matters cannot handled by the Trust?

Last edited:

Saint James

Would they change anything? Or are they solely related to Trust matters?

For example (2 examples actually), if member wanted to move motions at the AGM covering the following topics:-
  • that Cabrini lose the replica shirt contract
and
  • that goal celebration music be stopped

would I be wasting my time, as these matters cannot handled by the Trust?
Hants - AGM's are related solely to the operation of the organisation concerned - in this case the ECFC Trust so strictly you would be wasting your time. However, as the majority shareholder the BOS would then make a request to the club board for whom responsibility for these matters lies. You could alternatively make representation at the next BOS meeting which if supported could lead to the request being placed on the agenda of the Football Club AGM. If agreed at Club AGM it would then be the responsibility of the directors to undertake the said action. There that's easy to understand.

Last edited: