• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

tom_ecfc

This is what I meant, just worded a lot better. Hopefully our mate won’t have a hissy fit over it!
You know when you get that annoying buzzing fly in your house….

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I didn’t realised you were so passionate about marmite 🤣 and what you get up to in your bedroom is up to you I guess 😉
More passionate about the proper use of phrasing 😉

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe butter is a better analogy. Loved or at least enjoyed by most right-thinking people. Can occasionally be extremely irritating when its hard to spread. Only the joyless reject it in favour of vitalite as a consequence. Can occasionally be spread a bit thin.

Stelios

Maybe butter is a better analogy. Loved or at least enjoyed by most right-thinking people. Can occasionally be extremely irritating when its hard to spread. Only the joyless reject it in favour of vitalite as a consequence. Can occasionally be spread a bit thin.
I love Marmite, me, but has anyone else ever run out of butter and tried to eat Marmite on toast without butter? Absolutely dire.

Spoonz Red E

I used to like it in the Wilkinson. Recently tried to start listening to it again but find it mind numbingly boring.
I wasn't sure if this was
1. A Gentleman's Club reference,
2. Nostalgia for a razor blade,
or
3. Some kind of euphemism.

Then I remembered GillinghamJoe and all was well.

JamieEcfc

Was listening to the Natalie Cassidy ep and Jon mentions an app might be on the way, I do recall Alfie saying in the past about Ipswich’s “Town TV” which they have which is a monthly subscription service, I wonder if we’re looking at doing anything similar?

TOWNTV SUBSCRIPTION - £5.99
Access exclusive content featuring Town's First Team, Women's Team and Academy, watch live pre-match shows and listen to live match commentary. Does not include full live shows (live match coverage).

Grecian Max

Was listening to the Natalie Cassidy ep and Jon mentions an app might be on the way, I do recall Alfie saying in the past about Ipswich’s “Town TV” which they have which is a monthly subscription service, I wonder if we’re looking at doing anything similar?

TOWNTV SUBSCRIPTION - £5.99
Access exclusive content featuring Town's First Team, Women's Team and Academy, watch live pre-match shows and listen to live match commentary. Does not include full live shows (live match coverage).
Argyle do a very good job with theirs too, we're a bit behind on this side

DavidEarl

Dawlish seems like a super nice dude :love:

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is anyone in the MNFC organisation a Trust member ?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is anyone in the MNFC organisation a Trust member ?
Duh - Jon? + I think David was quick to sign up. Why?