• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

Trapdoor

Shame everyone is overlooking Jon and Dan
The underground answer to ECFC comedy podcasts. Eagerly waiting for the limited release vinyl pre-orders of their next episode.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
The underground answer to ECFC comedy podcasts. Eagerly waiting for the limited release vinyl pre-orders of their next episode.
Along with their merchandise 1643627014166.png1643627077928.png

Trapdoor

That is a thing of beauty... :LOL:

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
That is a thing of beauty... :LOL:
Could be something to sell in the club shop

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Devonlive giving the podcast some coverage with the reporter actually having to write something as opposed to copy and paste. Shame everyone is overlooking Jon and Dan
The two with MJ and Sweenz followed by the one with MT were excellent but the rest leaving something to be desired….my preference is for “I’m Jon and I’m here with my good friend Dan”.

CityTillIDie

Can’t really compare the two, both great!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
The two with MJ and Sweenz followed by the one with MT were excellent but the rest leaving something to be desired….my preference is for “I’m Jon and I’m here with my good friend Dan”.
He's also a colleague ;)

I agree - I like the new one, but Jon and Dan's is better.

Trapdoor

New Stockers episode is very good. Love Jayden, absolute city legend. Would love to see him back here at some point.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gone a month with no match reaction, due to work commitments, did David waste his money on a half season ticket, and is he missing the excitement that has been a big Bank rocking, big crowds, Harrogate and Swindon. Would he have ventured up to Brizzle for the derby, who's to know as all is quiet on the "New Football Club" front - perhaps he has found another, a new new football club?

At least we still have J & D

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gone a month with no match reaction, due to work commitments, did David waste his money on a half season ticket, and is he missing the excitement that has been a big Bank rocking, big crowds, Harrogate and Swindon. Would he have ventured up to Brizzle for the derby, who's to know as all is quiet on the "New Football Club" front - perhaps he has found another, a new new football club?

At least we still have J & D
Indeed and IMHO they are in a class (top class) of their own and if you are reading this lads just keep up the good work.