• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My oh my!!

Utter Terry

Never go Torquay any more, it's full of Scousers and Cockneys. Plus of course there is no need, they are no longer in the league.

Hopefully, the same will be said for Exeter next season, apart from the Scousers and Cockney bit. Still, it has a lovely cathedral I hear.
And an International Airport, motorway, a choice of two train stations to London, a Premier League Rugby Club, full employment and coming soon IKEA. Nice view from The Ho though when accompanied by your fellow needle sharer.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hahaha, nice one Terrence. Of course portly porky knows all about the motorway and the Chiefs - after all, Sandy Park can be seen from the cab of one of those red and white trucks that belong to his French bosses.

graiser

And an International Airport, motorway, a choice of two train stations to London, a Premier League Rugby Club, full employment and coming soon IKEA. Nice view from The Ho though when accompanied by your fellow needle sharer.
I'll give you your airport and perhaps your 2 train stations but shouting the odds about fkcing IKEA and your Premier League rugby team which is affecting your football attendances sounds a bit strange to me

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
and your Premier League rugby team which is affecting your football attendances sounds a bit strange to me
I kinda believe it's something more than the Chiefs that's affecting our attendances, Gaf.

Losing to your lot didn't help - that alone shows how depressingly poor we've become.

:(

Utter Terry

I'll give you your airport and perhaps your 2 train stations but shouting the odds about fkcing IKEA and your Premier League rugby team which is affecting your football attendances sounds a bit strange to me
The IKEA phenomenon accurately portrays Exeter as the regions economic powerhouse.

Whereas the Drake Circus Shopping Centre is shortly to announce the opening of a new 79p store.

graiser

The IKEA phenomenon accurately portrays Exeter as the regions economic powerhouse.

Whereas the Drake Circus Shopping Centre is shortly to announce the opening of a new 79p store.
Tell you what Terry, me and the missus used to come to Exeter shopping regular, she loved the shops in Gandy street but that's all changed there now.
John Lewis is a cross between Debenhams and Dingles and our Dingles is far superior to yours and Debenhams is exactly the same as ours, Princesshay is not a bad shopping area but please don't throw fecking IKEA as a good example of a shopping experience

Utter Terry

Tell you what Terry, me and the missus used to come to Exeter shopping regular, she loved the shops in Gandy street but that's all changed there now.
John Lewis is a cross between Debenhams and Dingles and our Dingles is far superior to yours and Debenhams is exactly the same as ours, Princesshay is not a bad shopping area but please don't throw fecking IKEA as a good example of a shopping experience
Listen up Gaffer here's the deal : It's not about a shopping experience, it's about IKEA choosing to have their SW base in Exeter where they know they can sell their goods. In Plymouth it would be a vandalised barn within 2 years.

You have conveniently forgotten to answer the other plus points of Exeter but we understand that lack of knowledge is no basis for an argument.

And no open-mouthed gawping the next time you bring the Mrs up for a shopping experience.

drake

It doesn't, it aikens you to a cheap jack with nothing left in his closet.
You are a shopping town devoid of any real credible clout. Ask your landlords D.C.C

Last edited:

drake

Listen up Gaffer here's the deal : It's not about a shopping experience, it's about IKEA choosing to have their SW base in Exeter where they know they can sell their goods. In Plymouth it would be a vandalised barn within 2 years.

You have conveniently forgotten to answer the other plus points of Exeter but we understand that lack of knowledge is no basis for an argument.

And no open-mouthed gawping the next time you bring the Mrs up for a shopping experience.
see?:) .

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hahaha, nice one Terrence. Of course portly porky knows all about the motorway and the Chiefs - after all, Sandy Park can be seen from the cab of one of those red and white trucks that belong to his French bosses.
You seem to have some sort of obsessive fixation on who I work for? It makes you look rather sad may I say.

Is it relevant in any way?