• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New city shirt £25

greenawayr

I have no reason to defend Carbrini, but I don't see how "damage in transit" is their fault.

However, given their track record for cutting corners I would imagine there is more to this than meets the eye.

Either way, any damage and loss in income will have to be compensated to the club by Carbrini or the courier company.

The courier company wouldn't take the goods if the boxes they were shipped in were damaged on collection, and if the goods were damaged in transit, the club would have seen this damage and noted this on delivery.

It's one thing having a moan at our suppliers, especially with their track record, it's quite another to turn on the club for this.

It's a pity that this relationship with Carbrini has turned out to be so poor, lets hope lessons are learnt and for the future.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
i have no reason to defend carbrini, but i don't see how "damage in transit" is their fault.

However, given their track record for cutting corners i would imagine there is more to this than meets the eye.

Either way, any damage and loss in income will have to be compensated to the club by carbrini or the courier company.

The courier company wouldn't take the goods if the boxes they were shipped in were damaged on collection, and if the goods were damaged in transit, the club would have seen this damage and noted this on delivery.

It's one thing having a moan at our suppliers, especially with their track record, it's quite another to turn on the club for this.

it's a pity that this relationship with carbrini has turned out to be so poor, lets hope lessons are learnt and for the future.
NO MORE "in the pink" deals with crapbini

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
No chance of that mate he's always like it. As for the other argument with Grecian Jay- personally I think its inexcusable for anyone claiming to be a city fan, not to be in the trust. £2 a month, won't exactly break the bank even if you are on minimum wage.
You aren't the sharpest are you.

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
You aren't the sharpest are you.
SHUT UP YOU C*CK!!! Jeeeesus

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
Yeah, but that is only because you aren't very bright.

I think it's inexcusable for some to call themselves citysfinest when they quite evidently aren't city's finest anything.
If I wanted your opinion I'd ask a monkey.

wemissmoxey

Here I am.

Talk to me !

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
cityspoorest If I wanted your opinion I'd ask a monkey.[/QUOTE said:
You're fired!;)

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

SHUT UP YOU C*CK!!! Jeeeesus
With every post you prove my point a little more.

Poultice

Is it a eyesight thing or you feel you might stand more chance of understanding the monkey?

citysfinest ? City'sdimmest might be more appropriate except I think even you might have to get in line for that one.

malcolms

I have no reason to defend Carbrini, but I don't see how "damage in transit" is their fault.

However, given their track record for cutting corners I would imagine there is more to this than meets the eye.

Either way, any damage and loss in income will have to be compensated to the club by Carbrini or the courier company.

It's a pity that this relationship with Carbrini has turned out to be so poor, lets hope lessons are learnt and for the future.
I don't want to make this worse than it is, but I presume at some stage someone at the club made the decision to go with Carbrini. I have googled for other clubs who have had problems and I don't see much...are we the only club that has been pulled over by these shysters?