• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

NEW Debate (!) - Online "Hate" Crimes

Someone posting a video to less than a few hundred people on his own social media, posted it with any belief it to reach the families of people who died in the Grenfell fire, that he has no direct involvement with? There is absolutely zero chance he would have reason to believe it would've reached anyone of any significance.
The whole bloody country has seen it, so that argument doesn't really stand up.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
What's the old saying......... I disapprove of what you say , But i'll defend to the death your right to say it !
It's a quote from S.G. Tallentyre. If it were true then there would be no libel or slander laws.

ExeterCityLad

The whole bloody country has seen it, so that argument doesn't really stand up.
Yes, it really does. Did you struggle to understand my post that badly? Something going viral doesn't mean the person, before hand, knew it was going to when posting it privately. Feck me. Exeweb has genuinely been filled with militant, hard-line, extremists. Dialling 101.

It's a quote from S.G. Tallentyre. If it were true then there would be no libel or slander laws.
There shouldn't be. Left having a tantrum about being offended, people should just laugh at their insecurities like we used to, rather than trying to prosecute someone.

Last edited:

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Yes, it really does. Did you struggle to understand my post that badly? Something going viral doesn't mean the person, before hand, knew it was going to when posting it privately. Feck me. Exeweb has genuinely been filled with militant, hard-line, extremists. Dialling 101.

There shouldn't be. Left having a tantrum about being offended, people should just laugh at their insecurities like we used to, rather than trying to prosecute someone.
No, it really patronisingly doesn't. Do you struggle to understand the simplest things that badly? Something going viral doesn't mean the person doing it expected it to, but it always could. They are well aware of that. That's why we tell our kids to be aware of what they are putting out there. Like if you smash up cars on a night out. Once the story is published, it becomes widely viewable, and you can't take it back.

Surely even someone as sparsly populated upstairs as you would understand that?

Exeweb has been populated by one hard line right wing fruit loop, who won't stop trolling. Dialling 666.

There should be. Right wing nutters having a hissy fit because they can't say and do everything they want to.

ExeterCityLad

No, it really patronisingly doesn't. Do you struggle to understand the simplest things that badly? Something going viral doesn't mean the person doing it expected it to, but it always could. They are well aware of that. That's why we tell our kids to be aware of what they are putting out there. Like if you smash up cars on a night out. Once the story is published, it becomes widely viewable, and you can't take it back.

Exeweb has been populated by one hard line right wing fruit loop, who won't stop trolling. Dialling 666.

There should be. Right wing nutters having a hissy fit because they can't say and do everything they want to.
Doesn't matter if it could Spanky, for goodness sake! This is tiresome!!!! The person who posted it needed to have expected it (Or intended) for it to!!

Argh. This is like talking to a 5 year old kid.

ExeterCityLad

'Hard line right wing fruit loop' - Worry rhetoric when you consider someone a fruit loop for abiding by the law in this country and standing by it in debate, as well as being supportive of free speech and low taxes. Don't forget us "Hard line right wing fruit loops' Won the general election and won the Brexit referendum, you're the fringe, I'm the majority. Calling me a fruit loop is abusive. I hope you incur another 10 infraction points.

To quote

"I really didn't want to do this, but whatever your political persuasion, this post is very simple personal abuse.

Please, no matter how much you disagree with someone, or how much frustration you feel at being unable to swing them round to your train of thought, don't reduce your argument to abusive name calling."

If exeweb is really a place for equality, that is 20 infraction points you should have received in the last few days. I will report your post so other mods can also see it.

Last edited:

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Doesn't matter if it could Spanky, for goodness sake! This is tiresome!!!! The person who posted it needed to have expected it (Or intended) for it to!!

Argh. This is like talking to a 5 year old kid.
Jesus. How many times does it have to be said that intent is not necessary for someone to have broken the law? Yes the punishment will be greater if intent can be proved, but that doesn't mean it isn't a crime.

ExeterCityLad

Jesus. How many times does it have to be said that intent is not necessary for someone to have broken the law? Yes the punishment will be greater if intent can be proved, but that doesn't mean it isn't a crime.
Going around in circles. To see my response to this - Read the past 9 pages.

Particularly #63

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
'Hard line right wing fruit loop' - Worry rhetoric when you consider someone a fruit loop for abiding by the law in this country and standing by it in debate, as well as being supportive of free speech and low taxes. Don't forget us "Hard line right wing fruit loops' Won the general election and won the Brexit referendum, you're the fringe, I'm the majority. Calling me a fruit loop is abusive. I hope you incur another 10 infraction points.

To quote

"I really didn't want to do this, but whatever your political persuasion, this post is very simple personal abuse.

Please, no matter how much you disagree with someone, or how much frustration you feel at being unable to swing them round to your train of thought, don't reduce your argument to abusive name calling."

If exeweb is really a place for equality, that is 20 infraction points you should have received in the last few days. I will report your post so other mods can also see it.
You must be one of those insecure people you speak about who cannot take criticism. Jesus : don't you understand your own posts? This is really tiresome. Have you got tablets for the verbal diarrea?
Anyway, I'm worried you're not spending enough time with your wife and kids : you can read them nice bedtime stories like "The Art of the Deal", "The Diary of Oswald Mosley" and "Where's My Farking Blackshirt ".

Last edited:

ExeterCityLad

You must be one of those insecure people you speak about who cannot take criticism. Jesus : don't you understand your own posts? This is really tiresome. Have you got tablets for the verbal diarrea?
I'm fine with criticism. I'm not fine with Spanky (And you reporting a post) giving me 10 infractions points for 'personal abuse' when I call someone (You) an idiot and for name calling - And then Spanky calling me names repeatedly after.

To confirm; no crime has been committed Mike. Whether you like it or not, this is just confirmation that you don't understand British law. Call it 'verbal diarrhoea*' as much as you like, I call it our judiciary system. You may be offended but the law doesn't care! Get over it, snowflake.