• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Number 10 - Sam Nombe - To Rotherham United

Maybe it was the 4 year contract that looked appealing, agree though thought he’d have done better.

jimbo-gould

Pleased for him that he’s getting his move. It’s not been his goal scoring that’s endeared him to the fans but his top work rate in contributing to the team in whatever way he can.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Getting relegated with Rovrum could work out well for us though. He's likely to score a decent amount in League 1 next season and someone might want to buy him and if so we'd get our 20% (minus the MK %).

And we won't have to face him next season cos we'll be replacing Rovrum in the Championship 😉

ianaplincorners

Getting relegated with Rovrum could work out well for us though. He's likely to score a decent amount in League 1 next season and someone might want to buy him and if so we'd get our 20% (minus the MK %).

And we won't have to face him next season cos we'll be replacing Rovrum in the Championship 😉
I'll have some of what you are drinking!!

Ashford Grecian

Although he hasn't scored has contributed a fair bit this season and takes the pressure of some of our free flowing players - not sure who is going to fill this role now at SJP and is certainly a concern for me

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surely Sam would score the goals to keep them up??

arthur

Rotherham will be relagated this season for sure I think Sam could have done better for himself 😱
My thoughts exactly

Grecian Max

Rotherham will be relagated this season for sure I think Sam could have done better for himself 😱
I don’t think so really, he’s not a top end Championship striker - no slight on him but there are levels and I don’t think he’s currently quite there

Still young though

Banksy

Grecian Max

Surely Sam would score the goals to keep them up??
And send argyle down please