• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newport on Sunday - get yourself there!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I will be there, but more in hope than expectation.

Probably the last away game this season for me, as I don't think I can face a Tuesday night being humiliated at Argyle and I'm away for the other two.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd rather watch the rugby mate, the players clearly don't value our support (apart from Krysiak) so why should I bother going.
Me to Otter, but the Chiefs have sold out for there Final on Sunday!!!!

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not seeking to deflect any criticism from the shameful way our club is being managed both on and off the pitch but I was struct by just how desolate our young players looked as they walked off the pitch.

We lack any leadership either from senior players or management and the whole thing is pretty pathetic. Nevertheless we aren't relegated yet and those players need US to help them if their seniors have no capability or interest in doing so.

I wasn't going to travel on Sunday but I feel I owe it at least to the young guys doing their best to make an effort and would encourage as many fellow Grecians to do the same. I'm not convinced Paul Tisdale deserves our support but I do think Grimes, Krysiak, Nichols etc are worthy of it.

Up the City!
Artur yes. The others? Not for me.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have a car full going up to Newport on Sunday to give our unstinting support to our young players, but if we don't get at least a point, we won't be turning up for many more games this season home or away!

geoffwp

Tisdale should be stood there pointing the players to the big bank , the fans pay there bloody wages..

the least they could do is walk towards them and clap , even if they don't feel like they want too....i
Sorry credy but that is bo11ox. I don't need a bunch of players coming over and applauding ME. WTF is that about? As if that makes any difference. Just a load of pantomime and totally meaningless like kissing bloody badges.

Last edited:

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Me to Otter, but the Chiefs have sold out for there Final on Sunday!!!!
I'd rather watch us get stuffed at Argyle than watch that eggchasing drivel.

Will be there on Sunday. Team need our support (and a good kick up the arse for the has-beens)

geoffwp

I'd rather watch us get stuffed at Argyle than watch that eggchasing drivel.

)
couldn't agree more. If otter grecian and others want to give up now, thats up to them. I'm going to keep on supporting the team, particularly the youngsters. I honestly believe this team does have the ability to stay up but their confidence seems to be completely shot. It doesn't seem right for youngsters to have that happen to them. Wheeler, Grimes, keohane. Reid, Nichols. I'm going to keep shouting for them and try to get to every game now, because IF we do go down I want to be able to watch what may well be the last city team to play league football for a long long time.

Grecian_Jay

couldn't agree more. If otter grecian and others want to give up now, thats up to them. I'm going to keep on supporting the team, particularly the youngsters. I honestly believe this team does have the ability to stay up but their confidence seems to be completely shot. It doesn't seem right for youngsters to have that happen to them. Wheeler, Grimes, keohane. Reid, Nichols. I'm going to keep shouting for them and try to get to every game now, because IF we do go down I want to be able to watch what may well be the last city team to play league football for a long long time.
Aw bless Geoffrey.

Silver fox

It was tongue in cheek lads calm down (rofl) me too UTC..

wemissmoxey

Hi Geoff,

Are you still 100% behind Paul Tisdale ??